Tuesday, January 23, 2007

for your listening enjoyment....

For all my stalkers who have been visiting and not leaving a trace of their identities, I've added some music. So while you rummage through my space you now have some fantastic if not hilarious music to listen to. It's all entertaining. I charge you to grab a beverage and stay awhile even. Some are reflective of my true feelings and some are flashbacks from my youth. Others are just great classic songs that belong on all playlists, at least if you're any self RESPECTing woman. Some will make you pee your pants laughing... or maybe they'll make you go shit on the coats?



If you dare to understand any of this blog... I encourage you to check out the playlist.



Suggestions are welcome. Afterall.. you're the one that has to listen to it.

No comments: