Wednesday, August 27, 2008

a double day post from august... titles are bolded

one more thing..

hi!

i've noticed that lately my blog views seem to be climbing by leaps and bounds which is totally cool. i'm glad y'all like my writing and are entertained!

but can someone comment? it's a little weird not knowing my audience. it's kind of like when you see that someone who is from location TBD on trakzor has looked at your page 5 times in one day and you have NO idea who they are.

so anyway... leave a comment, write a message, add me to your subscriptions, etc. i just want to know who you are! :)


another you...


but BETTER!!!!

i was listening to one of my musical mixed masterpieces tonight on my way home from work and one of my favorite john mayer songs came on!! and you should read the lyrics... because i can relate. and you probably can too. maybe not right NOW, but maybe later. or maybe you'll think... OOOoooOOO... i found a better him. whatever. anyway... my favorite parts are bolded.... (it's all HE in my case... just thought i'd mention that in case you thought i might have gone lesbian.... which for my awesome lesbian friends is probably disappointing but ya know... i can't help it that i was born liking boys instead of girls.)


"I'm Gonna Find Another You"


It's really over, you made your stand
You got me crying, as was your plan
But when my loneliness is through, I'm gonna find another you

You take your sweaters
You take your time
You might have your reasons but you will never have my rhymes
I'm gonna sing my way away from blue
I'm gonna find another you

When I was your lover
No one else would do
If I'm forced to find another, I hope she looks like you
Yeah and she's nicer too

So go on baby
Make your little get away
My pride will keep me company
And you just gave yours all away
Now I'm gonna dress myself for two
Once for me and once for someone new
I'm gonna do somethings you wouldn't let me do

Oh I'm gonna find another you

No comments: