Friday, January 4, 2008

damn it... i need better luck or SOMETHING

so far in 2008....

*Wisconsin lost the Outback Bowl in a rare end zone interception.

*My baby broke down on the side of the road in BFE, FL with a burned out clutch that's going to take $1300 to repair. Thank God for moms.

*Got stuck in Lake City, FL... meanwhile back at the cafe... all hell was breaking loose because of all the stuff that changed over on January 3rd. Frantic calls from managers leave me feeling helpless since there's not a damn thing I can do to solve any of the problems.

*Had to leave my car in Lake City , FL to have to return next Tuesday to pick it up. More money, more time, wasted...

*Get home to a messy house that still isn't unpacked because I'm always working...

*Confused about where I am in this weird relationship which is starting to break my heart... big shocker there.

*More work issues.... scheduling changes, not enough hours allocated to my cafe but need the extra hours to take care of the business. Nothing is getting done except making coffee which is ridiculous because we're never going to get ahead if we don't have enough workers and yet they complain that nothing is done. Another tormented circle.

*SO another day, another disaster...

GOOD NEWS:

*I'm having a niece... HOORAY!! I can't wait.

*My car is getting fixed.

*I'm healthy.

*I'm going to be making more money with a second job soon.

*I have good friends.

*My family is close.

So I do have a lot to be thankful for. It's just so much at one time. I'm folding under the pressure and I don't normally do that. I'm a strong woman and can take a lot but this is getting out of hand.

No comments: