Wednesday, January 30, 2008

damn it kerry!!!

Here's how you play: Once you've been tagged you have to write a blog with 10 weird, random facts, habits, or goals about yourself. At the end choose 10 people to be tagged, list their names and why you tagged them. Don't forget to leave them a comment saying "You're It!" and to go read your blog. You cannot tag the person that tagged you so since you can't tag me back, let me know when you are done so that I can go read YOUR blog answers.

1. I'm quitting smoking on February 14th.
2. I pace when I talk on the phone and then wonder why I'm out of breath when I'm done.
3. I can beat any man I know in a burping contest, unless it's Ed.
4. I've always wanted to sing in front of a large crowd and get paid for it but I am extremely stage fright.
5. I was supposed to be part owner and run my own cafe in March. Had the plans and menus, etc.
6. I am as anal as they come but my room looks like 12 boxes threw up in it.
7. I LOVE old people... canes, walkers and all. I love their stories and have a huge heart for them. Even when they piss me off at the cafe, I feel bad for them. Something had to make them that bitter.
8. I have climbed Mount Rainier... not to the summit but high enough to see all the other mountains around it, including Mt. St. Helens. It was one of my greatest achievements at that time in my life.
9. I love to brush my teeth.
10. I am a chronic procrastinator.


I tag Teresa, Ed, Heather, Karissa, Sarah, Sarah, Rebecca, Nichols, Mike, and Em.

No comments: