Wednesday, January 9, 2008

i am not leaving my house...

until the planets align themselves to give me some better luck.

Good Lord.

Picked up my car today.... hooray.

Back in Hilton Head... hooray.

Thought I was going to die today.... hooray.

Oh wait, not hooray.

Never had a near death experience before but that was close enough for me. I don't think I have ever been so scared in my life, except for the time when I got lost in the Saugatuck Dunes with no flashlight and/or moon. I don't know how I didn't flip my car or why all of a sudden all of the cars around me weren't there anymore. I don't understand it. Obviously God was watching out for me. I should be in the hospital, my car should be totaled and I have no other explanation than God was watching out for me. I mean I know I'm a good driver but how I drove myself out of a coma I'm not sure. My mom keeps saying... "You are so lucky." So maybe my luck is turning around. I just have to look at situations as how bad they COULD have been and see the happy side of it.

I'm still shaken though and couldn't eat tonight, which is unusual for me. I'm glad I have my car back, however badly it is damaged. It's home now and so am I. Thank God! And I mean that more sincerely than you can possibly imagine.

No comments: