Friday, January 25, 2008

my next day off...

I'm dreaming and I know it but on my next day off... this is what I want to do.

First of all, I want to sleep in and not wake up to the big bookstore calling me at 8:30am with a problem. I want to wake up to my puppy snoring and cuddling next to me. Then I want to leisurely get up and drink coffee and smoke cigarettes and not have any stress hanging over my day. At some point I should eat.

After I get fully caffeinated I want to take a long hot bath and listen to music and shave my stupid legs. I'll get out of my bath and get in some warm comfy clothes and read a book on the couch until I fall asleep and have a nice long nap.

I'll get up from my nap and watch a romantic comedy and hopefully my roomie will be done working and she can watch too. Then we'll go work out and come home and eat dinner.

And then who knows... this is my favorite part. Because the next day... I don't have to work either. So I can stay up late or go to bed early. I won't have to do this, that, or the other thing. And that is a daydream day off. Can't wait!

No comments: